OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAM
- Know how and when to use Voice of Customer (VoC) Techniques
- Know the basics of interviewing and build your skills to ask the right questions and maximize the results of your VoC campaign
- Learn how to use different tools to facilitate the analysis of the results
- Deploy a concrete action plan at the conclusion of VoC
BENEFITS FOR THE COMPANY
- Develop the right solutions for the right customers at the right time
- Get a better ROI on your new product development (NPD) projects
- Create a real value for your customers in your product and service offerings
- Develop your product faster with a good feedback from the market and less “back and forth” within the projects
WORKSHOP 1 | Plan your field research project (3 hours)
- Why use field research?
- Why choose the interview technique from all available ?
- Steps in the research cycle for greater success
- Step 1: Clarify your research plan/project
WORKSHOP 2 | Prepare and refine the interview guide (3 hours)
- Step 2: Clarify the initial assumptions and information you are seeking to know, understand or confirm.
- Formulate good questions
- Structure the interview guide
- Best practices for conducting interviews
- Step 3: Test your interview guide and cumulate your data
WORKSHOP 3 | Analyze results and prioritize R&D actions (3 hours)
- Continued Step 3: Collect data through interviews
- Step 4: Analyze the data
- Step 5: Prioritize NPD actions
Nathalie Gauthier, Senior Advisor at the IDP
This innovation practitioner has over 25 years of experience in strategic planning, innovation, marketing, R&D and consumer research. During her career in various companies such as Johnson & Johnson, Agropur, Cascades and St-Hubert, she has implemented innovation systems that have significantly contributed to accelerate the marketing of new products and improve their success rate, while ensuring that the organization remains focused on customer needs.
+ TESTIMONIES >
“Great experience! I learned a lot and I look forward to putting it all into practice. The bridge to the functional specification opened my eyes to the immense potential of this tool. Thank you!”
“Although I recently received VoC training and was able to practice, this new training has been very beneficial. It can also be very relevant even if you already know VoC. Essential!”
“This training has changed my perspective on what a good interview is and how to prepare for it to get results that will have a real impact.”
Les Industries Fournier inc.
“Great group learning and reflection to drive application in the business. We need to do VoC and the training guided us very well.”
“Very good update on the importance of focusing on customer opinion before launching developments. Very good training to learn to listen and learn what the environment is ready to give us as information.”